Zeitgeist, the movie (2007)

Zeitgeist, the movie (2007)

Postby gilnv » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 am

This is not a movie for kids. And it wouldn't be good for paranoid schizophrenics. It has 3 main parts or themes. The first part is about 'why' saviors during history have attributes given to them such as Virgin births, died and resurrected around Dec. 25, etc. The 2nd part gives reasons why some people think the 911 attack was not simply the planes being flown into the buildings. The 3rd part describes the monetary system of the world and how it can be used to control people and nations.

It is a remarkable film with a huge amount of work put into it, and has received many many awards. It is also something every intellectual, every student, debater, parent, voter, humanitarian, etc should see, whether they agree with it or not. It is not right wing or left wing, although the powers that control right wing media would certainly not promote it.

It is a 2 hour film free on some sites such as Youtube, and can also be bought on Amazon.
Here is a 10 minute youtube video about the movies first part, describing why many famous saviors have been styled after the Sun worshipers of Ancient Egypt.

the divine isn't a living entity, it is the living force within all of us.
- Sadhguru
gilnv

Affiliation: Agnostic

Re: Zeitgeist, the movie (2007)

Postby romansh » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 am

Interesting

Rom
"That's right!" shouted Vroomfondel, "we demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
Douglas Adams
romansh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Affiliation: Agnostic

Postby subtlegong » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:34 pm

That and that other thing. Mostly that other thing, actually.
We seek the truth and will endure the consequences~ Charles Seymour
Do not hate the hateful. Educate them~ self
subtlegong
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby UnReAL » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 am

This is the film that started it all for me. This documentary officially turned me into a "non-believer". First saw it on youtube and the debates haven't stopped since.

Of course as can be expected, all of the religious zealots have tried to discredit the allegations made by the 1st part. I only found that the deeper I went into the rabbit hole the more I realized that this story had been borrowed and reiterated countless times throughout history. There will always be cultural distinctions where certain details are adjusted for the times but the framework of the story along with the cast of characters is fundamentally the same. No matter how many versions are drafted it will always tie back into the dying & rising god archetype, the superhero complex. Whether it's Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Neo, Harry Potter or even Superman, we're dealing with the same amalgamated storyline. Monotheism simply traded out the extra deities for human counterparts.

The rest of the film is basically about the Illuminati/NWO and how they've established the Federal Reserve in order to turn us all into wage-slaves. So this opened up many new avenues of thought and interest for me as well. Just like with the religious aspects, the more research you do on the subject the more revealing the information becomes. Not everyone even believes the Illuminati actually exists despite the fact that there's been video recordings of their "satanic rituals" at Bohemian Grove (thank you Alex Jones). For me the evidence is just overwhelmingly in support of the notion that there is an elaborate conspiracy being orchestrated by the corporate elite, NWO, Illuminati or whatever the hell they wanna call themselves. It's the reason why Kennedy was killed after all and I don't think anyone can logically deny that cover-up.

So this documentary will take you on quite the intellectual journey and you definitely need to brace yourself for the experience. If go on in as loyal believer then may end up having doubts. If you already have doubts then it might just solidify your disbelief. There is a plethora of information and opinions to take from it all, and you need a truly open mind to absorb everything.
UnReAL
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)
Affiliation: Prefer not to say

Postby Spiritdove » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:20 pm

see thats why words have power.. people change meaning of the word virgin as it meant at that time. it means" highly fertile' not barren. ever heard of virgin land? If it were barren it would not grow anything. and Mary was a young maiden not a barren girl.. the story got so twisted and changed from its original meaning.. I watched a bit of this and was not impressed .
"And is harm none, Do as ye will"
Spiritdove

Affiliation: None of the above

Return to Films